To order Transcripts & Certificates, follow these steps:

  1. Go to the Ministry of Education’s Transcripts and Certificate website at
  2. Students must register for a BC Government account, a BCeID. Follow the system prompts and register for STS. Finally, log-in to Student Transcripts Service using the BCeID.
  3. From a student’s STS Dashboard, make post-secondary institution selections, view transcripts, view assessment results and send transcripts immediately.

If you are unable to obtain your transcripts through the above method, you may request them from the School Board Administration Office in person. You will need to complete and sign a Release of Confidential Information Form and provide proof of identification.  A parent/legal guardian must sign if the student is under 18 years of age.

There is a fee of $10.00 for Official Transcripts (required by many Universities).

For further information or assistance in completing the Release of Confidential Information Form, please call (250) 949-6618 ext 2223.