Obtaining Transcripts:

To obtain a copy of your transcript or personal record card, you will need to complete and sign a Release of Confidential Information Form and return it along with proof of identification.  Please bring it to the School Board Administration Office in person with your identification.

A parent/legal guardian must sign if the student is under 18 years of age.

There is a fee of $10.00 for Official Transcripts (required by many Universities).

For further information or assistance in completing the Release of Confidential Information Form, please call (250) 949-6618 ext 2231.

Click here to Order Transcripts/Certificates/General Education Development(GED) from Ministry of Education of BC